Friday, 4 March 2016

I think it rained.


Yes, I think it must have rained heavily in the night. Although when I left the house it was snowing just a little bit, and its trying again now. This sad and broken looking tree is or was my very favorite tree of all time and this was a beautiful shaded grove in the summer time.I really don't understand why they did this. As far as I could tell it was a healthy tree.

This stream is normally quite slow moving but today it was a torrent, the rushing sound the water made was really quite loud.  

This is normally less than half full.

Despite the mud and the wet this was a nice walk. An hour and forty minutes with the dogs. Just enough for Trouble and not too much for Niche. Its so hard to get the perfect balance. 


It would have been nicer if there was a bit more sunshine though. 

I went to the cemetery to visit my mums grave on my walk too as it's mothers day tomorrow, but unfortunately the council were digging a new grave just in front of my mums, so I couldn't really stop. It is a difficult time of year with all of the talk about mums everywhere, and I know for those who have more recently lost a parent it can be a very hard time indeed. But it will be over soon and things can get back to normal. Oh, the snows starting up again.

No comments: